Rules of the Dojo:
1. Always show courtesy to all.
2. Address your instructor as Sensei
3. Bow to the Sensei when entering or leaving the school.
4. When a black belt instructor enters or leaves the deck in uniform for the first time, the senior student stops the activity on the deck and orders the students to attention.
5. No smoking in the school. No wearing of jewelry or other ornaments on the deck during a class. No food or drink allowed on the deck. No talking or laughing while class is in session. No profanity.
6. Keep your uniform clean.
7. Keep your fingernails and toenails short.
8. Refrain from misusing your knowledge.
9. Do not consume alcoholic beverages before class; your timing could be affected.
10. Do not leave the deck during a class without your sensei's permission.
11. Students bow to each other before and after each practise.
12. Strive to promote the true spirit of the martial arts by:
Character, mental development
Health, physical development
Skill, proficiency in karate
Respect, courtesy to others
Humility, be aware of your shortcomings
13. Each student is responsible for keeping his own attendance sheet.
14. Always show courtesy to all.